Friday, April 27, 2012


Orange and lemon juice, a similar green juice and the spirulina and chlorella smoothie. This is the 7th day on the phyllium and clay and the 10th and final day of the entire cleanse. The joint pain that I was worrying about, for several days, has finally lessened.
I will break the cleanse, this evening, by eating a nice vegetable minestrone. It is important not to over tax the digestion system by eating heavy foods after a cleanse. Light foods, in small portions, are advisable. Tomorrow I will start taking a probiotic and drinking kefir to restore any lost intestinal flora. In spite of being ill, this cleanse was easy and totally worth it. However, I think my body wasn't finished detoxing. Maybe in a couple of months I'll do another one to finish removing all the years of accumulated toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment