Monday, April 23, 2012


Didn't cough last night. Night sweats but slept great. Feel stronger and more positive emotionally compared to yesterday when I felt down after hearing some discouraging news. Sometimes it's not just a person's body that need cleansing, but also their emotions. Even my mind seemed to purge of negative thoughts as they raced through. I'm sure that it's all part of the healing process. It's the third day on phyllium and hydrated bentonite with plenty of water. It does indeed clean out the pipes! Juice today is orange and lemon, same ingredients in the green juice except I added a little beet root. Added a tablespoon of flaxseed oil to my smoothie today. Beets are loaded with amazing properties which purify the blood, detoxes the liver and increases glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione has the ability to pull environmental toxins into the colon where they are then be eliminated. To make today's smoothie I put a cup of nut milk in a blender added one generous tablespoon of spirulina and chlorella powder, 1 tablespoon of flax oil, a frozen banana and blended it until smooth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment