Monday, April 9, 2012

Master Cleanse day 1!

Hello dear friends. Today marks day 1 of my modified master cleanse. So far a little hungry, but motivated to go strong. What has prompted this was a nasty flu. I didn't get sick at all with the smoothie and juicing routine, but a week after I slacked off I instantaneously got the flu. This prompted my decision to go out and buy a whole bunch of lemons to juice. I almost completely wiped out the flu that I had in one day, but the poisons in my body are still lingering. From now on, whenever I get sick, I have decided to jump right into a modified master cleanse. After day 10 I will give the recipe and technique of my modified master cleanse. For now, read the struggles of cleansing and going without solid food for one week.

Hypno-Swami out

1 comment:

  1. I have decided to eat raw instead of doing a diuretic with this cleanse. Im going to drink 80oz of lemon aid (6 lemons, 1Tbs class b maple syrup, 1tsp Cayanne, and add water to fill my clean canteen), eat raw fruit, seeds, and nuts, and drink 80 oz of water everyday for 10 days.

    ReplyDelete