Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 5 Halfway through!

Hey everyone, I was a very good boy yesterday. I stuck to the plan 98%, I did have two dark beers, but I( think the dark beer is helpful in cleansing the body and providing it with a little extra sustenance that I wouldn't get otherwise.. One bummer thing is that my flu started to come back last night with a vengeance in my head. I woke up at 3am and couldn't breath, so I took some Robitussin. My friend Koz McKev, once told me that the winter time was time for cleansing, and I think I understand his reasoning. When we get sick, its out bodies telling us that we have a virus, and we need to clean out our systems.. Yesterday I had an avocado for lunch, and ate raw almonds, cashews, and sunflower seeds throughout the day. Today I plan on having more raw fruits than nuts. I feel my muscles getting weaker, but I am also noticing my belly pooch is starting to dissolve. I have decided that after the cleanse is over on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on if I take a zero day this week, because I am thinking about just blasting through the last 5 days since this nasty flu came back), I am going to adopt a raw diet until I can shred off the rest of the belly. After the belly is at a size that I think I can get a six pack to shine through, I will start the 100% fitness plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment