Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cleanse day 4

Here I am at day four. I am definitely losing weight. I am not exactly sure how much weight I have lost so far, but I can definitely see more definition in my abs. Yesterday, I did go a little off of the diet plan, but I'm still ok with a little room for unplanned munching. The only real food I ate yesterday besides raw, was a tiny slice of burrito and a little shot of coffee from the Trader Joe's sampling table, and in the evening I ate one fish stick and one shrimp off of my daughters plate, and again I had four beers. I think the hops in the dark beer is helping my body kill of the rest of this flu virus, but I have been drinking one dark beer, then three lighter beers. Tonight I am going to stick with the just one dark beer. My muscles do feel a little weakened, but I'm almost halfway through my time dedication. Since I am allowing myself a few bites of real food, I haven't had any weird cravings. I am still going to have my zero day on Saturday, because I still think that is an important element of any weight loss/cleansing plan. However, I will be eating vegetarian even though theoretically I could eat anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment