Friday, April 20, 2012


Slept well. Headache and sore throat gone. Toxins are being eliminated from every channel. Still have chills off and on and now have a cough.
Garlic, nature's antibiotic, has been doing its anti-bacterial job well.
According to Dr. Batmanghelidj the potassium in orange cannot be utilized by the body without a small amount of salt. So I added 1/2 teaspoon of Real salt to my quart of orange juice today in order to ensure that the potassium will be utilized by the cells of my body. I added one lemon as well.
Same green juice recipe except instead of the harbenero I added turmeric root. Turmeric root, rich in curcuminoids, is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and a natural cough, cold and flu remedy. However, as with many natural substances, turmeric should be avoided by certain people. Fortunately, I'm not one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment