Saturday, December 24, 2011

Self-Improvement Day 20

Happy Christmas eve everybody!

Last night I got plenty of sleep, drank my smoothie, and this morning I feel fabulous :-) Juicing this morning was a breeze, and I think through all the ups and downs, along with the learning curve, I am finally starting to get accustomed to the new diet. Only 10 days left until I start posting recipes. What I will probably do after these 30 days are over is post a week of recipies so you can all get an idea of what I am doing, then I will post a week of my whole daily dietary pattern. Finally, we will be talking about the fitness plans, and dietary theories and weight loss plans I have created. I didn't think I had lost any weight, until I tried to put on a pair of last years winter pants. I have gone down at least 4 sizes :-)

Untill tomorow my loyal readers. If you would like to learn more about me and what I do to help people move beyond their goals check out my website and facebook pages: www.NorthStateHypnosis.net  and www.facebook.com/northstatehypnosis


No comments:

Post a Comment