Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Healthy Changes Day 23

Hey everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog again :-) Its funny for me to think back over these days of change. Even now, being so close I am still having days that I do not feel like juicing. Today was another tough day. My daughter was crying early this morning because her arm was hurting. I am worn out from all the stress and worry. Tonight I will be doing self-hypnosis for sure. When I stress my back usually starts to hurt, which makes everything a little difficult. Especially when I am not doing my yoga, like I haven't for the last 3 days. However, tomorrow morning I am jumping back into my yoga routine. I drank about 1/3 of what I usually drink today, because I ran out of lemons, and I spilled the jar after I put it in the fridge..., arrgh all that nutrition wasted :-/ The juice I made today just has carrots, apples, and a bulb of fennel. It was pretty darn tasty. See you tomorrow, as the trance--form--ation continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment