Thursday, December 29, 2011

25

Only five days left, and I can start adding recipes for you guys and gals :-)  Iv'e made a couple more modifications to the diet. Missing dinners have been really rough, and I know that people need at least 250 calories for breakfast each morning so....., I've decided that if there are any left overs from dinner, I can eat them for breakfast :-) This morning I have Chili with cornbread! Why not, people have breakfast for dinner right? I have also noticed that even though I have been juicing everyday, I have not been doing the smoothie like originally planned. However, when I do the smoothie at night, I have more motivation to make my juice in the morning. After posting my 30 days of juice recipes, I should probably do another 30 days to incorporate the smoothies for dinner. Untill tomorow loyal friends! If you need help moving beyond your self-improvement goals check out my website here Hypnosis in Chico CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment