Monday, December 26, 2011

22 the day after

This is another day, that it if were not for this blog....., I would probably not juice. Last night after the Christmas party at my Uncles was over, my poor little daughter fell and broke her arm. I calmly drove her to the hospital and told her everything would be ok. After we arrived at the emergency room, it took hours to be seen. I could not bear to see my daughter in so much pain, so I hypnotized her while we waited to keep her comfortable and calm. After we got home, she was able to fall asleep after watching a cartoon. However, I stayed up almost all night being a worried parent, reading about her condition, and thinking about everything that caring parents think about. Even with very little sleep, I pulled my face out of bed, and juiced the yummiest blend I've made to date. Cheers everyone, I hope your holiday was much more pleasant than ours. See you tomorrow, and may peaceful intent lead your actions

No comments:

Post a Comment