Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 21: A Hypnotic Christmas

Ho ho ho! Christmas your not taking my diet out that easily! ;-p

Today I have two lunches to attend, so I am planning carefully. A good plan is the path to success, but not planning makes a person accept possible failing. I also think that good planning can increase a persons determination, which is a nice perk. Instead of juicing for lunch I'm going to have to drink it up this morning like I used to when I first started the theory. I'll have to spread my second lunch out, eat small amounts, and do the smoothie tonight. Its cool to think Iv'e only got 9 days left and I have 30 days under my belt. I am definitely going for another 30. I think I am going to post 30 days of recipes for my juice and smoothie to further motivate me to stick to it better than over the last 30. Hypno-Yogi signing off for now dear readers. Have a joyous holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment