Friday, December 23, 2011

Hypnosis and Weight Loss Day 19

Today, I have to say that I would not be juicing if it were not for this blog. Lack of sleep is definitely a factor in my motivations to excessive and eat well. It could also be because I didn't have my smoothie last night. I feel like the holiday season is making it difficult for me to stick with this plan. The real sucky thing is that it is proving difficult to eat up all the raw produce I have been buying to get me through the week. The simple reason is because...., I have not been doing a smoothie every night for dinner. It looks like I am going to have to do some more self-hypnosis tonight to get myself on track. Also, it seems like I need to do the smoothie as soon as I get home from work. Then if I do eat a normal dinner with friends or family, I will already be full, so maybe I will eat less, and lose more weight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment