Monday, January 2, 2012

3 Days Left!

Hey everyone! I bet you were wondering what happened to me the last two days, well the answer is simple. I took two days off to celebrate the new year :-)  If you have noticed there have been a total of four days that I have taken off, and I think that is an important thing to talk about right now. Too often people give up on themselves because of one little setback. Instead of giving up on oneself, I believe it is important to get back on the horse every time a person falls off. The determination will transform into your success. I am also thinking about incorporating a zero day where I don't do anything. That day will be on Saturdays I am back on the horse today, and race ready. This morning I had my juice, and tonight I am making a yummy banana and peach smoothie for dinner. See you tomorrow loyal readers, and remember there is no such thing as failing just as long as you keep going, no matter what the setback may have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment