Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 Days Left!!!!!

Wow, wow, wow. I am a little amazed at myself for being here today. I have to say that committing myself to a blog has helped me get to where I am today. I remember back when I started to develop the 100% fitness plan. Every morning after I would complete my exercise for the day, I would brag to my girlfriend at the time about what I had done. After her and I broke up, all of a sudden I lost the motivation to exercise. The moral of this story is to let people who care know about your accomplishments. If you lose one of your motivational ears, s9imply go out and find someone else, just like I have found you :-) Thank you for being my motivational ear. Until tomorrow my loyal friends, but for now I must go make my lunch juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment