Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 24

Hey everyone! Its smooth sailing still :) I haven't posted lately because I have been busy working with Tom Silver and Johnathan Royal. These are two of my favorite hypnotists for different reasons. Tom is like a guess of hypnosis, and definitely the great-grand master of hypnosis today. Johnathan Royal is the best marketer in our business. If these two skilled people got together and became friends, they would rule the hypno-world. I am honored to be working with these two famous people, but alas, I must start focusing on myself and my own successes again. If you would like to learn how to hypnotize from the best call me directly at 530-828-0880, check out my website at www.NorthStateHypnosis.net for therapy or stage entertainment questions. We only have 6 more days until I start giving you guys some yummy recipes again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment